We all know, weight loss is possible – we have seen famous people lose weight in rather short periods of time. All you need is two things:
Eat healthy and exercise.
If you follow these 8 steps below– you will lose weight. Guaranteed.
- Stay away from sugar. You will be surprised how much weight you could lose just staying away from sweets. Look out for the ingredients on the products which you buy at your local store. If you see sugar, fructose or glucose ( anything that ends with “ose”) – put it back on the shelf. No cakes or cookies. You can handle it for a month, at least.
- Stay sway from starch: potatoes, rice, wheat and corn. Although, you may have them in very small amounts once in a while ( once a week?), just don’t mix them with protein.
- When you eat protein, like lean chicken, meat or fish – eat them with vegetables. Grilled, not fried.
- Eat slowly, eat less. The slower you eat, the lesser you eat and the faster you will feel satiated. Imagine yourself meditating on your food, while you eat. Not only will you lose weight (in one month), but you will enjoy your meals a lot more!
- Drink plenty of water between your regular meals. Water will help you wash down toxins and broken down fatty particles. It will also help you reduce your hunger and cravings for unhealthy snacks.
- Exercise regularly. Is there anything else to say here? I think it’s clear. Just exercise regularly.
- Finally, one of my favorite tools: Visualization. You ought to visualize your slim body – exactly as you want it to look as if you have lost the desired amount of weight. Excite your mind with the desired images, and it will do anything possible to help you achieve your weight loss goal. Be surprised. Visualization equals materialization.
- And lastly, find a way to program your mind with the steps from 1 to 5. Make a recording, consult a certified hypnotist, meditate on your own – do what you must to program your mind with this simple step by step strategy.
To schedule a hypnosis session for weight loss with NYC hypnotist Elena Beloff call 646 450 8167 or email email@example.com