– the hypnosis market is very competitive in NYC, know how to choose your hypnotist
– every hypnotist is unique, with a specific style and expertise, find the one that is right for you
– check your hypnotist’s credentials and biography
Over the last few years the number of practicing clinical hypnotists has increased significantly. There is finally demand for it, as more positive light has been shined on clinical hypnotism by media. Oprah, Dr. Oz, various News channels have all expressed interest in the benefits of hypnotism for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and etc.
So, how do you track down a good hypnotist, who could really help you?
- Look for their credentials. Most professional hypnotists are certified either by NGH ( National Guild of Hypnotists or IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists). It is always good if a hypnotist has at least one college degree.
- Study their web site. Clinical hypnotists with experience and expertise will have a very informative web site, with testimonials, blogs and articles, which they wrote.
- Look for their social proof. Have these hypnotists been on TV? Have they written a book? Have they made a film? Have there been any articles written about their work in newspapers or magazines? Check their Facebook page/city search profile and see what their clients maybe saying. Check how many followers they have on their social media networks.
- Make a phone call and have a chat with them. Ask your questions about how they could help you, what the session would entail. Every hypnotist has a unique style and most hypnotists have an expertise, something they are either very good at or are passionate to work with.
To schedule a session with NYC Hypnotist Elena Beloff call 646 450 8167. Overcome stress, bad habits, stop smoking, alcohol addiction, performance anxiety, motivate for success and more. Anything is possible with the power if your mind!